"The authentic leader brings people together around a shared purpose and empowers them to step up and lead authentically in order to create value for stakeholders. They are true to themselves and to what they believe in. They are more concerned about serving others than they are about their own success or recognition." Bill George, author, True North, Authentic Leadership
Authentic Leadership Executive Coaching
As a leader, you set the tone, the direction, and the strategy. Others look to you for their marching orders. It is imperative you have the information and support you need to do your personal best, and enable others to do theirs.
It certainly can be lonely at the top. When you're in charge of your organization, your department, or your business, sometimes it just feels like the world is sitting on your shoulders. You don't feel you can go to your boss, your employees or your board because then they might think you aren't being the leader you have been hired to be.
Sometimes it seems as if there is no one to listen, to run ideas by, or to get some objective advice from, let alone offer perspective, ideas and understanding. Without this support, thoughts of insecurity, flawed judgments and cynical thinking can sneak in and disrupt your ability to accomplish your goals and plans.
It doesn't have to be this way. You just have to make the decision to take the first step -- get skillful, positive guidance.
Andrea guides and supports you to bring greater self-awareness and skill to your leadership practices, based on these core ideas:
- Authentic leadership involves supporting an organization you believe in - an organization that holds high value for you and for which you are willing to share your time, treasure and talent.
- Authentic leadership embraces the qualities of cooperation, collaboration, and compassion - these are our natural human qualities. This is about listening to our rational brain and our hearts when it comes to what we do and how we do it, and bring this to others.
- Authentic leadership brings with it the value of discovery and knowing that there are at least ten solutions to every problem. It's involves being curious about others and what will best serve them.
Click here to engage Andrea for individual coaching to refine your personal leadership skills!
Areas of focus:
- Difficulty in a relationships, personal or professional
- Need for clarity and direction
- Work/life balance
- Team leadership
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Observation and Reflection
- True Colors Personality Identification
- Visioning and Goal Setting Exercise
- Core Values Assessment
- Work/Life Balance Review
- Communication and Listening Tools
- Strengths Finder Assessment
- Create a vision of what is possible for you
- Gain insight and self awareness
- Explore and remove blocks and obstacles to your success
- Obtain greater clarity
- Feel a sense of aliveness and possibility
- Become authentic, transparent, and congruent
- Encourage trust and loyalty
- Communicate intentionally with respect and regard
- Learn how to engage your team
- Unleash your team's creative potential
Make the contribution you want to make, and know you can make. Contact Andrea to discuss Authentic Leadership Executive Coaching at Andrea@AndreaBeaulieu.com or 602-769-3674.
Contact Andrea at Andrea@AndreaBeaulieu.com or 602‑769‑3674 to learn how you can engage your authentic voice and inspire your team and stakeholders to take action!
"Since I've worked with Andrea's coaching tools, I've guided my business in a different way. Rather than wait to learn from inevitable errors, I listen more attentively to the messages and guidance that come my way. I know it was there before, but I hadn't tuned in. I'm amazed at how much smoother, easier and more enjoyable business can be as I daily master this tool."
CEO, PerfectPower, Inc.
Mainstream Solar Technology